The standard set by the higher office for student density is a maximum of 40 students per section. Once this limit is reached, admission into respective subjects or sections would cease. Candidates are, therefore, advised to fulfil requirements of admission well in time to forestall the chances of losing admission to the College.
A candidate will be considered eligible for admission as prospective student only if/when he has submitted the Admission Form to the Establishment Office and paid the dues. The purchase of prospectus in itself does not merit consideration for admission.
Admission to Class XI begins after the declaration of Matriculation results and according to the notification of FBISE and Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore.
At the time of admission, a certificate is obtained from the parent/guardian affirming the correctness of particulars entered in the Admission Form. No claim to make a change in the form will be entertained at a later stage. The information once conveyed to Federal / Lahore Boards shall be valid for all purposes and no changes shall be considered at the Board level.
- Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering : Minimum 75% in Matric
- ICS : Minimum 70% in Matric
- I.Com : Minimum 65% in Matric
Note: Separate merit lists will be displayed for each group. Therefore, students are advised to apply on separate forms for each group.
Provisional admissions on the basis of GCE/O' Level, are made generally in August/September every year. In case the exams are held late, admission may be sought immediately after appearing in these examinations but not later than one month thereafter. Such admissions are granted provisionally on the basis of a written test and interview. However, the admission for Board Examination of such candidates shall be sent to the Board only if they pass their GCE/O' Level Examination and submit their result cards and equivalence certificate at least one month before the commencement of the Annual Examination of the Federal Board /Lahore Board.
Students and Parents are advised to exercise due deliberation in the choice of subjects. A change of subject is not encouraged during the course of studies. Any change of subject/s will be made within one week of commencement of the academic session. This too shall be done on the discretion of the Principal. Only in rare cases, a very weak performance in Assessment Exams will be deliberated upon by the Executive Council with the view to changing subjects. No change of subjects shall be permitted thereafter.
Parents will have to submit an undertaking regarding their son's passing of terminal and send up exams to be eligible to sit in the Annual Board Examination.
The scholarships will be awarded on first come-first served basis to candidates who fulfil the approved criteria. Limited number of scholarships are available and, therefore, once the merit lists are displayed and the scholarships beneficiaries have been decided/confirmed accordingly,there will be no room for a review or counter-claims thereafter. No candidate will claim the award of scholarship as a right.
- Following are the criteria for scholarships in Class-XI
- Fully Gratis for 95% & above marks in Matric
- 100% exemption on tuition fee for 93 % & above marks in Matric
- 60% exemption on tuition fee for 90 % & above marks in Matric
- 30% exemption on tuition fee for 88 % & above marks in Matric
- No scholarships are available for Class-XII during the Academic Session 2020-21
The desirous applicants for admission will collect prospectus from the Admission Office. Application for admission must be submitted on the prescribed Admission Form attached to the prospectus. The candidate will return to the College with the duly filled Admission Form along with documents mentioned at the end of the Admission Form. The Admission Committee will duly interview the candidate and scrutinize his documents. In case the candidate is declared fit for admission, he will collect the fee voucher (challan) from Accounts Office of the College. The candidate will submit his dues within 3 days of the issuance of fee challan to the prescribed banks and provide a copy of receipt of payment to the College Accounts Office. The Merit/Admission List of successful candidates will be displayed on the College Notice Board at the end of admission process. The candidate must present himself and start attending regular classes within the first week of the commencement of the academic session. Otherwise, his name will be struck off the College rolls.
- Entries in the Application Form must be filled with correct information. All entries will be verified. Any false information detected at any later stage will result in withdrawal of the candidate.
- Last date for the submission of application is publicized/mentioned on the Notice Boards. Submission of applications must be done before the announced deadline. Candidates are urged to keep in touch with the College establishment.
- Medical Fitness Certificate may be obtained from government hospital, CMH or a recognized medical practitioner. The medium of instruction in Geography and Economics will be English.
- The class of the opted group will be run only if it has more than 20 students.